CBD Vape Juice Australia: What Are The Best CBD E-liquids To Buy Online?
Best CBD Vape Juices | CBD Vape Juices Reviews | CBD Vape Juices Overview | CBD Vape Juices Shops
CBD Vape Juices, which are also often called e-liquids, can be used with refillable vape pens. We’ll dive deeper into how you can find the best options available in Australia and how to use them.
|Best CBD Vape Juice|
|Best Fruity CBD Vape Juice|
|Best Cheap CBD Vape Juice|
|Best CBD Vape Juice Coupon Code|
Everyone is looking for the best CBD vape juices in Australia, but what should you consider when searching for it? Here you’ll learn more about the legal aspects of this cannabidiol based product and find out which considerations should be made before purchasing and using it.
There are plenty of online shops selling CBD, and one of the products that is ranking up in popularity is CBD Vape Juice. With an increase in the offer, sometimes it might be tricky to find high-quality options. Below, we’ll give you an overview of the best rated CBD vape oils currently available in Australia.
1. Naturecan: Broad-Spectrum CBD E-liquids
Naturecan is one of the top-rated online shops in the world and it offers a good collection of CBD vape juices.
This brand currently carries five different CBD vape oils:
- Citrus Fruits
These vape oils are available in 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg. They are made with broad-spectrum CBD and contain 0% THC and are free from nicotine and GMO.
These products are very well rated, with most having over 4.5 stars out of 5, with customers indicating this product helps them feel more relaxed and manage their pain, as well as increasing the quality of sleep.
- Made with broad-spectrum CBD
- Multiple potencies available
- Excellent ratings
- Higher potencies can be pricey
A CBD Vape Juice is a fluid that can be used in refillable vape machines or vaporizers. These are usually formulated with propylene glycol (PG) and vegetable glycerin (VG). There are plenty of flavours available, and even unflavoured options, with or without nicotine. CBD is then added to these ingredients.
How Can CBD Vape Juices Maybe Help You?
CBD interacts with the endocannabinoid system (ECS) which is part of each human. The ECS is responsible for keeping the body in balance, and over the past years, many studies have tried to understand how CBD interacts with the ECS. The research has shown that cannabidiol may:
- Have anti-inflammatory properties that help with pain management
- Aid people with multiple sclerosis and arthritis have a higher quality of life
- Help people with anxiety during stress-inducing situations
- Decrease the chances of developing cancer
- Improve the quality and length of sleep in people with PTSD
- Reduce symptoms caused by chemotherapy, especially nausea
Is It Safe To Vape CBD E-liquids?
The World Health Organization (WHO) released a report back in 2018 where it states that CBD is safe for human consumption and that this compound has a low toxicity profile. In that same report, the WHO explains that negative side effects are very rare, and they are often related to interactions with prescription medications.
With this in mind, you must speak with your doctor before taking any type of CBD. Your doctor knows about your medical history and any prescription drug you may be taking.
There are also some reports from users that felt the following symptoms after using CBD:
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal problems
Precautions To Use CBD Vape Oils
The first step you should always take before using CBD Vape Oils is to speak with your doctor for advice. It’s important to understand that each person is different and reacts differently to this compound.
Moreover, people who suffer from certain mental health conditions should avoid using full-spectrum CBD products as these contain THC, which is known for causing psychoactivity.
You should also be aware that vaping can cause some negative side effects, such as:
- Dry throat
- Shortness of breath
- Mouth and throat irritation
Please also note that CBD Vape Oils are not the same as CBD oils. The latter should never be vaped, as they are intended for oral or topical application only.
What Are The Best CBD Vape Juices You Can Buy Online?
There isn’t an exact formula to find the best CBD vape juice, however, there are a series of criteria that can be analyzed to discover which are the high-quality options. Below, we’ll give you some examples of characteristics you can consider when selecting the best option for your needs:
- Hemp origin: try to give preference to brands that grow their hemp organically and that are transparent about the production and culture methods.
- Extraction process: several extraction methods can be used when processing CBD, however, some can leave toxic contaminants in the final product. We recommend you give preference to vape juices that were made with supercritical CO2 extracted CBD.
- Third-lab testing: companies should always partner with external laboratories to test their batches of CBD. Make sure to consult the test results available on the product page and check the cannabinoids present in the product, and whether the batch was tested for toxins, pesticides, heavy metals, and fungus.
- Entourage effect: the entourage effect happens when different cannabinoids are ingested together. When this happens, each cannabinoid potentiates the effects of the others, making the product more effective. This happens when you use broad-spectrum or full-spectrum CBD vape juices.
My Personal Choice: Citrus Fruits & CBD Vape Juice by Naturecan
My all-time favourite when it comes to vape juices is the Citrus Fruits one from Naturecan. This e-liquid has an excellent flavour and allows for a very pleasant vaping experience. On top of that, it works wonders if used just before sleep, as it helps me feel more relaxed and have longer nights of sleep.
How Can You Choose Your CBD Vape Oils?
Try to analyse the following characteristics during your search and base your choices on the advice you received from your doctor:
- Type Of CBD Extracts: three types of CBD exist:
- CBD isolate: only contains cannabidiol and no other cannabinoid nor terpene.
- Broad-spectrum CBD: contains all the naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and nutrients found in the hemp plant, except for THC.
- Full-spectrum CBD: it’s very similar to the broad-spectrum option, except it also contains trace amounts of THC.
- CBD potency and dosage: CBD vape juices usually contain between 250mg and 1000mg of cannabidiol.
- The base of the liquid: these e-liquids often contain PG and VG, which are food-grade ingredients. Try to avoid vape juices with Vitamin E acetate, as it has been shown to have negative effects on the body.
- Flavours: there are many flavours available, from fruity ones to cotton candy. Unflavoured vape juices tend to be very strong, and aren’t recommended for people that don’t like the taste of hemp.
- Other cannabinoids: as mentioned before, broad-spectrum and full-spectrum options also contain additional cannabinoids that can potentiate the entourage effect.
- Pricing: higher potency vape juices tend to be more expensive, however, you also need less quantity to have stronger effects.
- Transparency of the brand: give preference to brands that share their growth, extraction, production, and testing methods.
Customers’ reviews: don’t forget to consult the reviews left by previous customers about a product or a brand.
Best Australian Brands To Buy CBD Vape Juices Online
How To Safely Use Your CBD Vape Juices?
As explained before, vaping can cause some side effects, which can be minimized with proper usage. As such, make sure that you use the safest approach when using CBD vape juices:
- Select the right dosage: consult your doctor for advice before using CBD. Your doctor can recommend the type and potency of the CBD that is better indicated for your individual situation. We recommend that you start with lower potencies and slowly increase them over time if needed.
- Adopt the right behaviours: ensure that the CBD vape juice you’re buying is suited to the vaping device you have. In case you use the wrong type of CBD vape oil in your vape machine, it may cause technical problems or even become harmful for consumption. This information is usually displayed in the product description.
- Use the right equipment: note that the vape juices we recommend on this page are to be used with refillable vape pens. These contain numerous components that require frequent maintenance, such as the coil and the tank. Also, ensure that the battery is always filled before use so you can have the best vaping experience. Although refillable vape pens can be a pricey investment, in the long run, they will become more cost-effective.
Is It Legal To Buy CBD Vape Juices In Australia?
CBD products, including CBD Vape Juices, are legal in Australia, as long as the THC content is below 0.3%.
It’s important to notice that to purchase any type of CBD product in the country you’re required to have a prescription from a doctor. Any doctor can request a medical cannabis prescription, so you can either consult your GP for advice or contact a specialized clinic.
The process to obtain a medical cannabis prescription usually takes three days, however, this process can take longer if you don’t have the necessary documents (medical history) during the application.
Final Thoughts: Why Should You Buy CBD Vape Juices In Australia?
Vaping CBD is one of the most effective means of ingestion of this compound. The bioavailability of CBD, which is the percentage of cannabidiol absorbed into your bloodstream, is the highest through inhalation, especially when compared to oral and topical ingestion.
There are many high-quality CBD e-liquids available in Australia, and plenty have received excellent reviews from previous customers. Those who are looking for an effective way of ingesting CBD and benefit from its potential health benefits should definitely give vaping a try.
Moreover, CBD vape juices are completely legal in Australia, as long as you have a prescription for medical cannabis products.
Ashutosh Shrivastava, Paula M Kuzontkoski, Jerome E Groopman, Anil Prasad, Cannabidiol induces programmed cell death in breast cancer cells by coordinating the cross-talk between apoptosis and autophagy, Mol Cancer Ther, Epub 12th May 2011
Sean D McAllister, Rigel T Christian, Maxx P Horowitz, Amaia Garcia, Pierre-Yves Desprez, Cannabidiol as a novel inhibitor of Id-1 gene expression in aggressive breast cancer cells, Mol Cancer Ther, November 2007
Karina Genaro, Débora Fabris, Ana L. F. Arantes, Antônio W. Zuardi, José A. S. Crippa, and Wiliam A. Prado, Cannabidiol Is a Potential Therapeutic for the Affective-Motivational Dimension of Incision Pain in Rats, Front Pharmacol, Epub 21st June 2017